Vaginoplasty is a type of cosmetic surgery which is performedto tighten the vagina. When the vagina of a woman loosens due to childbirth or aging, then Vaginoplasty is suggested. During the procedure, the vaginal tissues are tightened up by using radiofrequency waves or laser. It requires lots of care after surgery for a lifetime. The removal of excess skin from the vagina gives a rejuvenating experience.
What is Vaginoplasty?
Vaginoplasty is a surgical procedure which is performed on the women who have loose vagina caused due to childbirth especially in the cases of normal delivery, where the vagina of a woman gets dilated and results to widen the tissues.
Who needs Vaginoplasty?
The stretching of vaginal tissues leads to the saggy skin of the vagina after childbirth.
Why Vaginoplasty is required?
Vaginoplasty brings all the loosened up muscles together and tightens them during the surgery.
Local anaesthesia is induced before the procedure starts. The procedure further starts by determining the loose skin, then a pie-shaped incision is made and then the saggy skin of the vagina is removed. The tissues which are tightened up are then strongly stitched which will get dissolved with time.
Post Vaginoplasty Care
- Personal hygiene should be maintained.
- Wear clean and washed clothes so as to avoid any infection after the surgery.
- Regular check-ups are to be done.
- Rinse thoroughly the genital area after urination or bowel movement.
- Prescribed vaginal wash should be used after the surgery to keep the vagina dry.
Benefits of Vaginoplasty
- Improves sexual life.
- Gives rejuvenating experience.
- Builds confidence.
- Prevents premature urination which generally occurs after childbirth.
Why MedTours Global?
- We are associated with the best hospitals globally having the emergency infrastructure, fully equipped with the latest technologies and techniques to overcome from every emergency condition.
- Our team of doctors are highly experienced in ‘Emergency Patient Management’ and work together to save the patient.
- Consultation from doctors through e-mail, phone, and video calling.
- Rehabilitation programs are organized to assist complex surgery patients.
- Complete support and assistance being given before and after treatment.
- Cost of treatment is quite less as compared to other service providers.
- We are always ready to offer our helping hand and our services are available Free of Cost 24/7.