Tummy Tuck, also known as Abdominoplasty is a cosmetic surgical procedure which is performed to remove the excess fat from the abdomen and enhance the appearance. The fat, especially from the lower abdomen area, is surgically removed. The surgery is performed to recover from pregnancy related abdominal fat and to reduce weight as well.
What is Tummy Tuck?
A tummy tuck is a cosmetic surgical procedure which is performed to remove the excess fat tissues from the abdomen area. It gives a smooth and firm appearance to the skin.
Who needs Tummy Tuck?
Patients suffering from different types of weight reducing factors and fail to impress themselves even after performing different traditional therapies. Tummy Tuck is done to overcome the factors like:
- Fail in reducing weight due to several reasons
- Genetic factors
Initially, anaesthesia is induced before starting the surgery. A mark with a sketch pen is made to determine the area where the incision is required to be made. A horizontal incision is then made in between pubic hairline and belly button to determine the amount of excess skin required to remove fat tissues from the abdomen. The closing of the incision is made with the help of sutures, clips, and tapes.
A tummy tuck is broadly classified as:
- Full Tummy Tuck: In this, the complete saggy and loose stomach skin is determined and removed surgically which gives curve in the body.
- Mini Tummy Tuck: In this, only the fat tissue is removed and no curves are made.
Post Tummy Tuck Care
- Regular check-ups are recommended.
- Prescribed medications should be taken on time.
- Avoid showering and bathing for the time being.
Benefits of Tummy Tuck
- Boosts confidence.
- Enhances appearance.
- Helps in reducing excess weight and pregnancy fat.
Why MedTours Global?
- We are associated with the best hospitals globally having the emergency infrastructure, fully equipped with the latest technologies and techniques to overcome from every emergency condition.
- Our team of doctors are highly experienced in ‘Emergency Patient Management’ and work together to save the patient.
- Consultation from doctors through e-mail, phone, and video calling.
- Rehabilitation programs are organized to assist complex surgery patients.
- Complete support and assistance being given before and after treatment.
- Cost of treatment is quite less as compared to other service providers.
- We are always ready to offer our helping hand and our services are available Free of Cost 24/7.