Peripheral Angioplasty is a non-surgical procedure to widen the narrowed or blocked blood vessels that supply blood to hands, arms, feet or legs.
About Peripheral Angioplasty
Plaque deposists may build up in one or more peripheral arteries, thereby blocking flow of blood to hands, arms, feet or legs. Peripheral Angioplasty is a non-surgical procedure to widen the narrowed or blocked blood vessels that supply blood to hands, arms, feet or legs.
A metal stent is often placed across the artery wall to keep the walls of the artery from narrowing again.
Peripheral Angioplasty can be done in
- Artery in the pelvis
- Artery in the thigh
- Artery behind the knee
- Artery in the lower leg
- Artery in the hand
Why MedTours Global?
- We are associated with the best hospitals globally having the emergency infrastructure, fully equipped with the latest technologies and techniques to overcome from every emergency condition.
- Our team of doctors are highly experienced in ‘Emergency Patient Management’ and work together to save the patient.
- Consultation from doctors through e-mail, phone, and video calling.
- Rehabilitation programs are organized to assist complex surgery patients.
- Complete support and assistance being given before and after treatment.
- Cost of treatment is quite less as compared to other service providers.
- We are always ready to offer our helping hand and our services are available Free of Cost 24/7.