Oculoplastic is a plastic and reconstructive surgery of eye, eyelids, forehead, cheeks, and tear system in children and adults as well. Though it is medically essential surgery people often choose this surgery for complete cosmetic reasons.
What is Oculoplastic Surgery?
It is a surgery comes under ophthalmology in which the cosmetic or plastic surgery is performed on eyelids, tear system, cheeks, and forehead.
What are the conditions required to have Oculoplastic Surgery?
The different conditions required for Oculoplastic surgery is as follows:
- Eyelid abnormality
- Merging of skin and eyelashes which turns out natural rubbing
- Heavy growth of eyelids till face
- Eyebrow dropping
- Accumulation of fat around eyes
- Illness in the tear system
- Tumours in eyes
- Eye injuries
There are several procedures which are performed under Oculoplastic Surgery, which are broadly classified as:
- Blepharoplasty: This affects the vision with the excess growth of eyebrows. The excess skins from eyelids are removed to enhance the vision and making it functional.
- Orbital Surgery: Managing thyroid and eye disorders, tumors, and trauma.
- Facelift: The saggy skin is removed by lifting the facial tissues.
- Skin cancer surgery: the cancer is completely removed from by our expert surgeons to make the improved vision and functional.
- Tearing Disorders Treatment: when a lacrimal gland fails to produce tears then Oculoplastic surgery is performed.
Post Oculoplastic Surgery Care
- Regular check-ups are recommended.
- Properly prescribed medication should be taken.
- A balanced diet is recommended.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Head should be by 45 degrees while sleeping to minimize swelling.
Benefits after Oculoplastic Surgery
- Generally used for cosmetic purpose.
- Lacrimal glands start working.
- Improved vision loss.
Why MedTours Global?
- We are associated with the best hospitals globally having the emergency infrastructure, fully equipped with the latest technologies and techniques to overcome from every emergency condition.
- Our team of doctors are highly experienced in ‘Emergency Patient Management’ and work together to save the patient.
- Consultation from doctors through e-mail, phone, and video calling.
- Rehabilitation programs are organized to assist complex surgery patients.
- Complete support and assistance being given before and after treatment.
- Cost of treatment is quite less as compared to other service providers.
- We are always ready to offer our helping hand and our services are available Free of Cost 24/7.