Minimally Invasive Gynaecology Surgery is performed to recover from different gynaecologic related problems. Our best gynaecologists perform Minimally Invasive Surgery to evaluate and treat the conditions like fibroids, cancer, irregular menstruation cycle, heavy bleeding problems, pelvic pain, ovarian cysts, and endometrium.
What is Minimally Invasive Gynaecology Surgery?
Minimally Invasive Gynaecologic Surgery is performed to determine and detect different reproductive related problems by applying small incisions and is less time taken to operate and recover.
When Minimally Invasive Gynaecology Surgery is required?
When a patient is suffering from the following conditions like:
- Ovarian cancer
- Ovarian cysts
- Non-cancerous gynaecologic conditions
- Pelvic pain
- Irregularity in menstruation
- Excess of vaginal bleeding
Tests before Minimally Invasive Gynaecology Surgery
The patient undergoes a different test and physical examinations depend on the condition she is suffering from.
The different innovative Minimally Invasive Surgical options are used to treat multiple gynaecological conditions, which are broadly classified as:
- Hysteroscopic Surgery: This surgery is performed with small incisions and requires less recovery time as well.
- Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery: With the insertion of long thin tube and camera attached to the same is used to remove the abnormal area from the reproductive part.
- Robotic Surgery: This is performed with the highest precision and accuracy by removing the abnormal tissues from the pelvic area causing discomfort.
- Vaginal surgery: Also known as Vaginal Hysterectomy, where the complete uterus is removed through the vagina in the condition of uterus prolapse.
Post Minimally Invasive Gynaecology Surgery Care
- Regular check-ups are suggested.
- Medication should be taken on time to heal the small incisions.
Benefits after Minimally Invasive Gynaecology Surgery
- The small incision heals soon.
- Recovery time is less.
- Quality life will be improved.
- The patient can get back to normal life soon.
- MIGS does not cause any pain post-surgery.
Why MedTours Global?
- We are associated with the best hospitals globally having the emergency infrastructure, fully equipped with the latest technologies and techniques to overcome from every emergency condition.
- Our team of doctors are highly experienced in ‘Emergency Patient Management’ and work together to save the patient.
- Consultation from doctors through e-mail, phone, and video calling.
- Rehabilitation programs are organized to assist complex surgery patients.
- Complete support and assistance being given before and after treatment.
- Cost of treatment is quite less as compared to other service providers.
- We are always ready to offer our helping hand and our services are available Free of Cost 24/7.