Face lift, also known as Rhytidectomy. It is a surgical cosmetic procedure which provides youthful appearance to your face. It is generally performed on women of age group 50 years and more. Surgically, the flapped face tissues are lifted up and closed with sutures by removing the excess skin from the face to provide a youthful appearance.
What is Face Lift?
It is a cosmetic surgery where the saggy and flapped tissues are removed from the skin which gives contour to the face.
When Face Lift is required?
When the saggy and flapped skin starts protruding from the face than face lift surgery is performed by the expert cosmetologists.
Who needs Face Lift?
It is often performed on women in the age group of 50 years and more, which helps in enhancing their looks.
Test before Face Lift
Before performing face lift, certain tests and medical examination is performed on the patient.
An incision on the side of the face is made and then all the flabby tissues and flapped skin is removed. The face is then lifted up and closed with the fine sutures which get dissolve in the skin of the face.
Post Face Lift Care
- Medication for wound care will be recommended which should be taken on time.
- Any type of OTC drugs should be avoided.
- Avoid make-up for the time being.
- Avoid direct exposure to the sunlight.
- Avoid heavy lifts and exercises for some time.
Benefits of Face Lift
Face lift surgery helps in contouring the face and gives a youthful look to the person.
Results of Face Lift
Face Lift is a cosmetic surgery but it will not stay for a long time. With age effects, the facial skin will start showing wrinkles which cannot be cured.
Why MedTours Global?
- We are associated with the best hospitals globally having the emergency infrastructure, fully equipped with the latest technologies and techniques to overcome from every emergency condition.
- Our team of doctors are highly experienced in ‘Emergency Patient Management’ and work together to save the patient.
- Consultation from doctors through e-mail, phone, and video calling.
- Rehabilitation programs are organized to assist complex surgery patients.
- Complete support and assistance being given before and after treatment.
- Cost of treatment is quite less as compared to other service providers.
- We are always ready to offer our helping hand and our services are available Free of Cost 24/7.