Eye muscular surgery, also known as Strabismus surgery. It is an outpatient surgery which is performed to correct eye misalignment (strabismus) and wiggling in the eye (nystagmus). It is performed in children often, and anaesthesia is first given before starting the surgery. This surgery helps in the adjustment of the eye muscles.
What is Eye Muscle Surgery?
Eye Muscle Surgery is performed to correct the alignment of eyes. It is performed to cure prolong eye illness and vision problem. It is suggested to treat eye alignment in the early stage only so as to avoid any major eye-related problems.
When Eye Muscle Surgery is required?
When the eyes are not aligned then Eye Muscle Repairment is suggested to cure the vision and alignment of the eyes.
Who needs Eye Muscle Surgery?
Our Ophthalmologists suggest that the impairment and alignment in the eye can be treated by performing Eye Muscle Surgery. The muscle of the eyes needs to be adjusted to get the proper vision. It is generally performed in children to avoid any future complications.
It is an outpatient surgery where your child will be induced with anaesthesia so that he/she won’t feel any pain during the surgery. After this IV fluids will be given to your child so as to maintain the hydration in the body. An eyelid speculum is placed to widen the eye to perform the surgery and a small incision is made in the white part of the eye. Through this opening, only muscles can be adjusted and after the surgery, the incision is covered with stitches which will dissolve by its own.
Post Eye Muscle Care
- Avoid rubbing of eyes.
- Medications should be taken on time.
- Regular check-ups are recommended.
Benefits of Eye Muscle Surgery
- The eye deformity will get corrected.
- Alignment will be proper.
- Vision will get clear.
Why MedTours Global?
- We are associated with the best hospitals globally having the emergency infrastructure, fully equipped with the latest technologies and techniques to overcome from every emergency condition.
- Our team of doctors are highly experienced in ‘Emergency Patient Management’ and work together to save the patient.
- Consultation from doctors through e-mail, phone, and video calling.
- Rehabilitation programs are organized to assist complex surgery patients.
- Complete support and assistance being given before and after treatment.
- Cost of treatment is quite less as compared to other service providers.
- We are always ready to offer our helping hand and our services are available Free of Cost 24/7.