There are several treatments performed for dental health like oral cancer treatment, implants, braces, fillings, crowns and caps, root canal, whitening treatment, cosmetic dental treatments, dentures, oral surgery, prosthodontics, and veneers.
What is Dental Treatment?
Various types of dental treatments are performed on the mouth and teeth to make them healthy and bright as well. Oral healthcare treatments range from whitening of teeth to make them healthy is the responsibility of a dentist. It is very important to maintain oral hygiene to avoid any dental related complications.
Who needs Dental Treatment?
Everyone globally needs dental care. Patients suffering from teeth and gums related problems are typically required dental treatment. Patients with physical disability require special care of dentistry as it is difficult for them to sit on the dental chair.
Why Dental Treatment is important?
- Everyone globally needs dental care, in varying degrees.
- Patients suffering from teeth and gums related problems typically require dental treatment.
Every dental treatment has different procedures. The lists of different dental treatments are:
- Oral cancer: Also known as Mouth Cancer. It affects on the mouth, upper throat and lips. It is a white color patch which turns red with time and grows gradually. Surgery is performed to remove the tumor from the mouth so as to stop its further growth.
- Implants: It is a surgical procedure where teeth made of ceramic or any metal is implanted surgically in the jawbone.
- Fillings: Also known as dental restoration. This surgical procedure is performed by filling ceramic or any metal in the teeth only. It is performed to fill the tooth cavity.
- Crowns and caps: Dental crowns or caps are meant to cover the teeth and keep it in the normal shape, size, and functional. It is performed to prevent large filling, torn tooth, after root canal treatment and sometimes to improve smile as well.
- Root Canal Treatment: When the root of the tooth is damaged, infected or inflamed, then root canal treatment is advised by dentists. The infected tissue is removed from the tooth and canals are then filled with a permanent material and a cap is placed on the top of the tooth to give it support.
- Tooth Whitening Treatment: It helps to lighten the yellow or pale color from the teeth without removing any tooth surface.
- Cosmetic Dental Treatments: Certain treatments like implants, whitening, and veneers are performed on the teeth to improve the size, shape, and texture of the teeth.
- Dentures: A procedure performed to place artificial plating on the complete jaw.
- Braces: These are applied to the set of teeth to keep a straight and incorrect position.
- Prosthodontics: A technique of removing and replacing the teeth with an artificial one.
- Veneers: These are thin, coloured wafer texture to improve the appearance of the tooth.
Post Dental Treatment Care
- Only prescribed medications are recommended.
- Avoid any hot drinking item.
- Avoid alcohol, smoking or tobacco.
- Avoid hard chewing food for some time.
- Avoid rinsing mouth for a few days.
Benefits of Dental Treatment
- Improves oral health.
- Improves dental appearance.
- Cosmetic dental is done to improve the size, shape, and appearance of the tooth.
Why MedTours Global?
- We are associated with the best hospitals globally having the emergency infrastructure, fully equipped with the latest technologies and techniques to overcome from every emergency condition.
- Our team of doctors are highly experienced in ‘Emergency Patient Management’ and work together to save the patient.
- Consultation from doctors through e-mail, phone, and video calling.
- Rehabilitation programs are organized to assist complex surgery patients.
- Complete support and assistance being given before and after treatment.
- Cost of treatment is quite less as compared to other service providers.
- We are always ready to offer our helping hand and our services are available Free of Cost 24/7.