Chemical peeling is an advanced cosmetic technique used to improve the appearance of the skin of the face, neck, and hands. The dead skin is removed from the affected area by the application of chemical which exfoliates and peeled off the dead skin thereby enhancing the skin. The skin after this therapy will be new and smoother. The newly regenerated skin is very sensitive so requires more care and protection from the sun.
What is Chemical Peeling?
Chemical peeling is a technique of regeneration of new skin by the application of chemical in the skin of face, hands and neck area. The peeling by chemical helps in the removal of older skin and generating new skin with fewer age effects.
Who needs Chemical Peeling?
People of an age group, 35 and more, often visit for chemical peeling. This helps them in reducing their wrinkles and fine lines of the face. Peeling also helps in skin related problems by regenerating new skin.
Tests before Chemical Peeling
Before undergoing chemical peeling, it is suggested by our dermatologists to undergo patch testing to test how your skin will respond to the further treatment.
Chemical peeling is an outpatient procedure, where the patients are not required to stay in the hospital for long hours after the treatment is performed. Our expert dermatologists apply chemicals like glycolic acid, trichloroacetic acid, salicylic acid, lactic acid, or carbolic acid (phenol). After small application, patient will feel itching and burning sensation in the skin for ten to fifteen minutes. After this, cool compresses will be applied to ease the burning and itching sensation. The results can be visible after a few days depending on the type of the skin you have.
Post Chemical Peeling Care
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
- Cold water should be used for washing face.
- Only prescribed lotions and moisturizers recommended by dermatologists should be used for some time.
- Avoid heavy workout and steam bath.
- Avoid exfoliating cleanser.
- Avoid make-up just after peeling procedure.
Benefits of Chemical Peeling
- Dermatologists recommend two to three sessions for better results.
- Chemical peeling increases hydration of the skin.
- Helps in removing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Improves the appearance of the skin.
- Reduces melanin content from the skin.
- Removes long term sunburns from the skin.
Why MedTours Global?
- We are associated with the best hospitals globally having the emergency infrastructure, fully equipped with the latest technologies and techniques to overcome from every emergency condition.
- Our team of doctors are highly experienced in ‘Emergency Patient Management’ and work together to save the patient.
- Consultation from doctors through e-mail, phone, and video calling.
- Rehabilitation programs are organized to assist complex surgery patients.
- Complete support and assistance being given before and after treatment.
- Cost of treatment is quite less as compared to other service providers.
- We are always ready to offer our helping hand and our services are available Free of Cost 24/7.