Bust lifts or Breast lift, also known as Mastopexy. It is a type of advanced cosmetic surgery. The procedure includes firming and raising breast size. Generally, the internal breast tissue is not in a good shape thus, surgeons remove the excess skin and surrounded tissue of the breast to tighten it well for supporting breast contouring.
What is Bust Lift?
It is an advanced plastic and cosmetic surgery which is used in the upliftment of the breast to keep it in the perfect shape by removing the excess skin and tissues from the breast to tighten it.
Who needs Bust Lift?
It is an individual decision which is not suitable for everyone. It is thus recommended to take prior advice from the cosmetic surgeon so as to avoid any complications.
What to do before surgery?
Few points to be taken care of before you undergo this surgery:
- Should have optimal weight.
- No smoking
- To check the medical history with your doctor.
- Avoid and check the on-going medications with your doctor.
- Attain good health for quick recovery.
- Anesthesia will be given to the breast area so that you won’t feel pain while surgery.
- The incision is then made in the nipple or breast crease or in the downward side of the breast crease.
- Excess skin is then removed to reshape the breast by lifting it.
- The incision is then closed with bandages and stitches.
Post Bust Lift Care
- Feeding is not advised after surgery.
- Strenuous exercise should be avoided for the time being.
- Medications to be taken on time to avoid any risk.
- Follow-up should be done with your surgeon.
Results of Bust Lift
After the surgery results are easily visible and do not take much time.
Why MedTours Global?
- We are associated with the best hospitals globally having the emergency infrastructure, fully equipped with the latest technologies and techniques to overcome from every emergency condition.
- Our team of doctors are highly experienced in ‘Emergency Patient Management’ and work together to save the patient.
- Consultation from doctors through e-mail, phone, and video calling.
- Rehabilitation programs are organized to assist complex surgery patients.
- Complete support and assistance being given before and after treatment.
- Cost of treatment is quite less as compared to other service providers.
- We are always ready to offer our helping hand and our services are available Free of Cost 24/7.