Breast augmentation, is also known as Augmentation Mammoplasty. It is an advanced cosmetic surgical technique of increasing the size of the breasts. In this technique, the artificial breasts made of silicone or saline are implanted beneath the breast tissues, which results in increasing the breasts size.
What is Breast Augmentation?
It is a surgical technique of implanting breasts under chest muscles which helps in rebuilding the size of the breast.
Who needs Breast Augmentation?
Women who have small breasts or unable to increase the breast size by using traditional methods require breast augmentation.
Tests before Surgery
Our surgeons generally advise patients to undergo MRO before Breast Augmentation procedure starts.
During the procedure, an incision is made in the following places:
- Under breast (Inframammary)
- Underarms (Axillary)
- Around nipple (Periareolar)
After making the incision, our surgeons make a small pocket in front of chest muscle and behind connective tissues. The implant will then be placed in the pocket behind the nipple. Once the implant is placed, then the incision which was initially made is stitched with surgical tapes and bandages. There are two types of implants which are placed in the breast:
- Silicon implant: In this, the implant is filled with silicone gel and further stitched.
- Saline implant: In this, the implant is filled with sterile water and further stitched.
Post Breast Augmentation Care
Prescribed medication needs to be taken after the surgery as after surgery numbness, swelling, nausea, and pain will occur for some time.
Benefits of Breast Augmentation
- It builds confidence in women having small breast size.
- Few women rebuild the breast for several other reasons as well.
- This procedure also gives the correct shape to an imperfect breast.
Why MedTours Global?
- We are associated with the best hospitals globally having the emergency infrastructure, fully equipped with the latest technologies and techniques to overcome from every emergency condition.
- Our team of doctors are highly experienced in ‘Emergency Patient Management’ and work together to save the patient.
- Consultation from doctors through e-mail, phone, and video calling.
- Rehabilitation programs are organized to assist complex surgery patients.
- Complete support and assistance being given before and after treatment.
- Cost of treatment is quite less as compared to other service providers.
- We are always ready to offer our helping hand and our services are available Free of Cost 24/7.