Body contouring is a procedure of removing excess fat from the body and keeping it in shape by liposuction therapy and other fat tissue removing technique. It helps in toning the body and improves the appearance of the same.
What is Body Contouring?
Body contouring is a type of cosmetic surgery. It is an advanced procedure performed by using Liposuction; a surgical technique resulting in weight reduction and removal of the saggy skin and fat from the body. This removal of fat results in the toned body and helps in improving the appearance of the area.
Who needs Body Contouring?
- Adults looking for fit body generally prefer this, especially in the cases when traditional techniques are not productive.
- People who do not smoke.
- People looking for a healthy lifestyle.
Why Body Contouring is important?
It is useful in removing the stubborn fat from the body to lead a healthy lifestyle.
Body contouring is done by two types:
- Surgical Body Contouring: This technique covers a few advanced surgical techniques namely:
- Cryolipolysis: It is a cold technique where the cold freezing temperature is generated to destroy fat cells from the body without harming the neighbouring tissues. The destroyed cells are removed from our lymphatic system. Cryolipolysis targets on the double chin, arms, abdomen, back and hip area.
- Laser Lipolysis: It is a high-temperature technique in which the heat is used to destroy the cells from the body and then flushed from the lymphatic system of our body. Laser Lipolysis targets on flanks and abdomen only.
- Radiofrequency Lipolysis: In this, ultrasound is used to contour the body fat. It is used to remove the stubborn fat from the body. Radiofrequency Lipolysis targets on abdomen and flanks.
- Non-surgical Body Contouring: It includes:
- Injection Lipolysis: It is technically a non-surgical technique. In this technique, a chemical called deoxycholic acid, which is produced in our body helps in destroying the fat cells from the body. The excess fat gets removed from the body and it slowly metabolizes dead cells in a week after treatment. Injection Lipolysis targets majorly on the double chin.
Post Body Contouring Care
- Avoid heavy exercises.
- Avoid long time exposure to heat or sun.
- Avoid touching the area where treatment was performed.
- Avoid using any chemical on skin or contact with a chemical in labs.
Benefits of Body Contouring
- Beautiful appearance.
- Excess and stubborn fat will get removed.
- One surgery can improve a different area of the body to remove the fat.
- All the techniques are FDA (Food and Drug Administration) approved.
- Results are long-lasting and procedures do not require much time.
- You can go back to your routine life quickly.
Why MedTours Global?
- We are associated with the best hospitals globally having the emergency infrastructure, fully equipped with the latest technologies and techniques to overcome from every emergency condition.
- Our team of doctors are highly experienced in ‘Emergency Patient Management’ and work together to save the patient.
- Consultation from doctors through e-mail, phone, and video calling.
- Rehabilitation programs are organized to assist complex surgery patients.
- Complete support and assistance being given before and after treatment.
- Cost of treatment is quite less as compared to other service providers.
- We are always ready to offer our helping hand and our services are available Free of Cost 24/7.