It is a common surgical procedure in which the uterus is removed completely from the woman’s body and this does not allow a woman to get pregnant again. It is often performed in the women of age group 45 and more years. Hysterectomy is performed to treat different health-related issues which directly affect their reproductive system.
What is Hysterectomy?
It is a surgical procedure of removing whole uterus or womb from the female reproductive system which does not allow a woman to get pregnant or have a menstruation cycle every month. This surgery is performed due to several reasons. Hysterectomy is broadly classified as:
- Total Hysterectomy
- Partial or Supracervical Hysterectomy
- Radical Hysterectomy
- Hysterectomy with salpingo-oophorectomy
When Hysterectomyis required?
Nearly 90% of the women population undergo Hysterectomy to prevent themselves from several causes which affect directly on the uterus. Hysterectomy surgeons remove complete uterus from the system so that a woman can have a healthy sex life even after 40 years of age.
Who needs Hysterectomy?
Our best surgeons for Hysterectomy perform this surgery on the women suffering from prolonged illness in their reproductive system, which are as follows:
- Heavy blood flow
- Abnormal menstruation cycle
- Prolonged pain and illness in the pelvic region
- Occurrence of fibroids
- Cancer in the female reproductive system
- Uterus prolapse
- Pelvic infections
- Urinary incontinence
Tests before Hysterectomy
Depending upon the woman medical condition pelvic examinations are suggested before she undergoes Hysterectomy.
The procedure involves different techniques, which are as follows:
- Abdominal Hysterectomy: a large incision is made in the lower abdomen area to remove the complete uterus from the body. If the uterus of the patient is large then fallopian tubes are also removed so as to avoid any health-related complications.
- Vaginal Hysterectomy: In this, the uterus is removed from the vagina only. This procedure is often performed in the cases of uterus prolapse where the incision is not required.
- Laparoscope-assisted vaginal hysterectomy: In this, the use of laparoscope having a thin, flexible rod with a video camera is inserted in the small incision which is made in the lower abdomen area. Hysterectomy surgeons remove the uterus in parts through tube or vagina.
Post Hysterectomy Care
- Avoid standing for a long time.
- Medications should be taken on time.
- Proper rest is recommended.
- Avoid heavy lifting.
- Avoid heavy exercises just after surgery.
- Vaginal sex should be avoided for some time.
Benefits of Hysterectomy Surgery
- Healthy sexual life
- Free from most of the reproductive diseases.
Why MedTours Global?
- We are associated with the best hospitals globally having the emergency infrastructure, fully equipped with the latest technologies and techniques to overcome from every emergency condition.
- Our team of doctors are highly experienced in ‘Emergency Patient Management’ and work together to save the patient.
- Consultation from doctors through e-mail, phone, and video calling.
- Rehabilitation programs are organized to assist complex surgery patients.
- Complete support and assistance being given before and after treatment.
- Cost of treatment is quite less as compared to other service providers.
- We are always ready to offer our helping hand and our services are available Free of Cost 24/7.