Hair transplant is a surgical grafting technique which is used to cure the condition of baldness. The hair from the donor site is taken and planted on the bald area of the scalp. The regeneration of the hair will occur in a few days only. The donor hair will be taken from the back of the head or the hairy area of the body and planted in the bald area. It is a minimally invasive technique or hair grafting technique which helps in enhancing the look of the person.
What is Hair Transplant?
Hair transplant can be done on any part of the body wherever required. Hair transplant is a surgical technique which is used to fill the bald area of the head to improve looks.
Who needs Hair Transplant?
Patient suffering from baldness is suggested to undergo Hair Transplantation Surgery. Depending on the baldness area the surgery time will be decided. After the surgery is done the scalp is covered with the hair and screws to hide the grafted area.
Test before Hair Transplant
- Blood test
- CBC count with platelets
- Iron and ferritin count
- Thyroid tests
- The medical condition is also tested to check the condition before starting the procedure.
Hair transplant is performed by two different methods, which are as follows:
Silt Grafts: In this procedure, approximately 4-9 hair follicles are required to be planted in the balded area per graft.
Micro Grafts: In this procedure, approximately 1-3 hair follicles are required to be planted per graft which depends on the balded area.
Post Hair Transplant Care
- A gentle shower is recommended.
- Hairspray and mousse should be avoided at max.
- Combing should be done carefully.
- Avoid using any chemical and heating element in hair.
- When the crusts have fallen off only then hair colouring, perming, cutting or any other hair related cosmetic therapy can be done.
Who Benefits from Hair Transplant
- Men with a genetic bald history.
- Thinning hair.
- The patient who have lost hair during burn or accidental injury.
Why MedTours Global?
- We are associated with the best hospitals globally having the emergency infrastructure, fully equipped with the latest technologies and techniques to overcome from every emergency condition.
- Our team of doctors are highly experienced in ‘Emergency Patient Management’ and work together to save the patient.
- Consultation from doctors through e-mail, phone, and video calling.
- Rehabilitation programs are organized to assist complex surgery patients.
- Complete support and assistance being given before and after treatment.
- Cost of treatment is quite less as compared to other service providers.
- We are always ready to offer our helping hand and our services are available Free of Cost 24/7.