IVF Treatment means In-Vitro Fertilization is typically planned parenthood. This is a fertilization process in which external fertilization, implantation and embryo development perform to get pregnant. It is a combination process of medicine and surgery.
What is IVF Treatment?
IVF Treatment is a well-known name in the fertility industry. It is a type of Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART). Couples who are not able to conceive through traditional methods are more likely to use IVF methods. It is an advanced fertility technique where a couple is prescribed with medicines and later implantation surgery is performed.
Why IVF Treatment is important?
Every couple wants to enjoy parenthood and this successful treatment gives them a golden opportunity for the same. This success rate is high in the fertility treatments and is recommended mostly by our doctors. The procedure is safe and time-saving as well. There are about 25-30% chances that a woman gets pregnant in her first IVF treatment cycle only. Nearly six cycles are done to perform this treatment to check the pregnancy rate. After every cycle, signs, and symptoms of pregnancy are checked by our expert gynaecologists.
What conditions require IVF Treatment?
- The success rate is low while trying to get pregnant through traditional methods.
- Unable to get pregnant even after artificial insemination.
It is a treatment which is performed for infertility. It is a monthly procedure which starts with fertility medications to help your ovaries to produce eggs enough for fertilization. Further, a process called Egg Retrieval is performed surgically in which the eggs from the woman body is removed. The catheter is inserted into cervix through the vagina to hold eggs produced by ovaries. Later, the patient’s male partner is advised to submit sperm in a container for the insemination for fertilization. After a couple of days, eggs from female and sperms of male are mixed in a special container. If there is low mobility sperm then they get inseminated directly into eggs for the fertilization. As the eggs get fertilized they will convert into embryos and he embryo is transferred through a thin tube into uterus directly where the embryo will grow into a baby.
Post IVF Treatment Care
Once the woman gets pregnant then different medications and tests for pregnancy are performed.
Benefits of IVF Treatment
The benefits of IVF treatment are as follows:
- IVF is successful in patients suffering from PCOD, endometriosis.
- IVF has a higher success rate.
- Unused eggs can be used for another IVF transfer procedure.
Why MedTours Global?
- We are associated with the best hospitals globally having the emergency infrastructure, fully equipped with the latest technologies and techniques to overcome from every emergency condition.
- Our team of doctors are highly experienced in ‘Emergency Patient Management’ and work together to save the patient.
- Consultation from doctors through e-mail, phone, and video calling.
- Rehabilitation programs are organized to assist complex surgery patients.
- Complete support and assistance being given before and after treatment.
- Cost of treatment is quite less as compared to other service providers.
- We are always ready to offer our helping hand and our services are available Free of Cost 24/7.