Surgery done to repair or replace the aortic valve is Aortic Valve Surgery. It is commonly called Aortic Valvuloplasty.
About Aortic Valve Surgery
Opening of aortic valve ensures the flow of blood from heart to aorta, and closure keeps blood from flowing backwards. If the aortic valve does not close properly, the blood will leak back into the heart causing aortic regurgitation. And if valve does not open fully, the blood flow will be restricted causing aortic stenosis.
A surgery done to repair or replace the aortic valve is Aortic Valve Surgery. It is commonly called Aortic Valvuloplasty.
The procedure can be performed as minimally invasive surgery or open surgery.
Why MedTours Global?
- We are associated with the best hospitals globally having the emergency infrastructure, fully equipped with the latest technologies and techniques to overcome from every emergency condition.
- Our team of doctors are highly experienced in ‘Emergency Patient Management’ and work together to save the patient.
- Consultation from doctors through e-mail, phone, and video calling.
- Rehabilitation programs are organized to assist complex surgery patients.
- Complete support and assistance being given before and after treatment.
- Cost of treatment is quite less as compared to other service providers.
- We are always ready to offer our helping hand and our services are available Free of Cost 24/7.