Dental implants are titanium coated screws which are placed in the bone and work as foundation for the framework to be planned on top of those implants.
Dental implants are the most advanced option to replace missing teeth either in a fixed way or removable way. Dental implants are really strong and they take whole lot of load that’s why they come with a lifetime warranty from the implant company so anytime if your implant fails which is less than 1% chance, you will get a free replacement for that from the implant company, that’s the belief in the material that has stood the test of time and the same is assured by us too.
So you can believe that dental implants when done nicely, proves to be the best option for replacing missing teeth. Dr. Guliya with his team is best for that job, by using the latest technology and scientific acumen to deliver services and results surpassing your expectations. You will be surprised with the ease and meticulous planning the work is done. We show the final outcome first, give you a copy of that and then accept the challenge to deliver that.
How we are different?
Dr. Guliya and team uses the best state of the art 3D technology for giving assured results with placement of implants in a painless, sutureless way with 100% accuracy. We achieve the result by using 3D technology with minimum human errors in the planning stage to manufacture surgical guide and stents which help us to deliver exact results.Our results are assured to the patient with the help of 3D software wherein we show you the exact placement of the implants to be obtained after surgery and with the great experience and the technological know-how, Dr. Guliya and team are able to give you the very same result. You’ll be surprised, how soon the surgery will get over with everything pre planned and well-handled so that you can have a wonderful experience to share with your friends smiling and mesmerized.
3D Intraoral Scanner – to take your scan or impression of your jaws
3D CT Scan Machine – to obtain radiographs and 3D model of your jaws
3D Implant Software – to plan the position and placement of implants on 3D model of your jaws
3D Printer – to manufacture surgical stent and guides
5D Milling Machine – to manufacture artificial teeth that are to be above implants
B Class Autoclave – for complete sterilization of the instruments used in the procedure
Not all cases are suitable for dental implants, so with our in-depth history taking and preoperative planning, we help you make the right choice. And once your case is taken up, you should be ready to see how comfortably and precise the procedure ends. We give a lot of importance to postoperative care as the longevity of the implant depends on that to a very large extent. We feel equally responsible for that along with you, for that we help you learn the right approach for that. We have framed wonderful and easy steps to achieve spick and span hygiene of your mouth.
Sedation Dentistry – We use different ways of sedation for our anxious patients. Our team have an experienced anaesthesiologist who takes care of you during the procedure. So you can enjoy your trip while we are working.
Solutions with Implants
– Single missing tooth
– Multiple missing tooth
-Implant supported over denture – Per jaw bone 2-3 implants
-Implant supported fixed denture
- All on Four – 4 implants per jaw
- All on Six – 6 implants per jaw
- All on Eight – 8 implants per jaw
Additional procedures during implant placement
- Bone grafting – to increase the volume of bone
- Bone reshaping – to reduce and level the bone
- Sinus lift procedure – For your jaw when the jaw bone is very thin to place implant.
- If any of the additional procedure is required during the surgery then immediate placement of artificial teeth over implants is very unlikely as the bone would require time to heal and strengthen for at least 3 to 4 months before loading them with teeth.
Why MedTours Global?
- We are associated with the best hospitals globally having the emergency infrastructure, fully equipped with the latest technologies and techniques to overcome from every emergency condition.
- Our team of doctors are highly experienced in ‘Emergency Patient Management’ and work together to save the patient.
- Consultation from doctors through e-mail, phone, and video calling.
- Rehabilitation programs are organized to assist complex surgery patients.
- Complete support and assistance being given before and after treatment.
- Cost of treatment is quite less as compared to other service providers.
We are always ready to offer our helping hand and our services are available Free of Cost 24/7.